Chubfest 2020 info is here... Book quickly the rooms sell fast...
Please read the booking info below and reference the Event code. CHUB2020
More info will be released as it's available.
Interested in Chub4Chub’s, Bears or Daddies?
Chubfest is the weekend for you. It a social and playful 3 day gathering at a clothing optional resort in Palm Springs, CA. In case you don’t already know Chubfest was created by Tyler and Jack for the purpose of getting friendly people together for sun, fun and playfulness in a clothing optional resort where you can have fun in the pool, hot tub, sauna or even a playroom.
After you work up a thirst in the Palm Springs sunshine you can head for the nearest cooler to get water, a variety of sodas and lots of snacks in case you have worked up an appetite. We have guys from all over the US, Canada, Europe, Australia and Asia attending. We welcome each and everyone of you and looking forward to seeing you for years to come.
CCBC Resort Hotel
(Chubfest Host Hotel) - booking info below)
68300 Gay Resort Dr
Cathedral City, CA
Sept 18th, 2020 10am – 5pm
Sept 19th, 2020 9am – 5pm
Sept 20th, 2020 10am – 5pm
Day passes are good for 12hrs from the time of purchase.
Friday – $30
Saturday – $35
Sunday – $30
All 3 days (including cocktail party @Runway) $75
- Passes are only available at the door of the event
starting Friday Morning
- There is NO pre-registration option for Event Passes
- Guests staying at CCBC must purchase a 3 day pass for the event
- Soda, Water & Snacks provided all weekend
- Subway lunch provided on Saturday afternoon
Work in Progress....
CCBC Resort Hotel:
CCBC Resort Hotel
68300 Gay Resort Dr
Cathedral City, CA 92234
800.472.0836 \ 760.324.1350
The Largest Clothing-optional Gay Resort In Southern California!
TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE!
- 4 Star Resort – Voted Favorite Resort!
- 44 Deluxe Rooms – Some Rooms Sleep up to 6 Men!
- TV’s/Microwaves – Some With Full Kitchens!
- 6 Adult Movie Channels
- Robes in Every Room!
- Events/Contests – Voted Favorite Events Resort!!
- Open 24 hours – every day!
- Free Parking – *Free Local Calls*
- Free Wi Fi Internet
- Coffee & Snacks Available 24 Hours
- Continental Breakfast Every Morning
- Walking Distance to Famous Restaurants, Bars, Theaters & Shopping!
- 3.5 acres of Lush Landscape
- 24 Hour Steam Room & Sauna
- Pool & 2 Jacuzzis – Naturally Chlorinated!
- Danny’s Dungeon – featuring Massage Table
- The Walk – The Jail
- The Compound – Available for Your Private Parties!
- Nude Beach – Love Grotto
- Lively Play Areas!
CCBC Booking Info:
- Room Rates from $199.00 (plusresort fee & tax) Ask resort for Occupancy and specific prices of rooms.
- Rooms include a $10 day resturant credit
- Event Code – CHUB2020 – CALL THE RESORT – Do Not attempt to book online
- 3 night minimum stay
- 2 nights at full prices, 3-5th nights at discounted prices (there will be a 2 night non-refundable deposit, you will receive a credit to use within the year if you cancel)
- Book directly with the hotel – we don’t handle room reservation
- The Room deposit it 2 full room nights + tax/fees
- You will be REQUIRED to purchase a weekend pass for the event for each person staying in the room. You pay for this at the event on Friday morning
The unofficial overflow is the Travel Lodge or the Red Lion in Cathedral City, CA. Many people stay there because it's close, reasonably priced and there is food/shopping nearby.
67495 E Palm Canyon Drive
Cathedral City, CA 92234 US
There are of course MANY gay and chain hotels available in the area to choose from. Orbitz would be a good place to start looking for a available room.
- Palm Springs International Airport (5 miles) PSP
- Ontario International Airport (77 miles) ONT
- Los Angeles International Airport (130 miles) LAX
- John Wayne Orange County International Airport (105 miles) SNA
- Las Vegas McCarran International Airport (282 miles) LAS
Keep in mind if you are considering flying into LA and driving to PS via rental car. We have some of the worst traffic around. 130 miles isn't always a 2 hr drive at the wrong times. Afternoons/evenings it can be easily a 3+hr drive. Plan your arrival times accordingly.